1. Secondary granule LDPE 158. Film polyethylene we Have granules of different colors:
Pellets light, natural, pokrashenko colors ideal for extrusion of tubes, films, sheets, cans, trash bags, and can also be used for casting a wide range of plastic products.
2. Secondary granule high impact polystyrene (UPM), the source material - the inside of the refrigerator, lid of television. Color gray, black, blue, yellow, red. The volume of 15-20 tons/month.
3. IPA 273, 277 secondary granules, black (used high-quality dye masterbatch).Volume 40 tons/month.Application: For the manufacture profiled molded ed.naporn. Pipes(gas-water), etc.
4. High-density polyethylene - analogue 158 (LDPE,LDPE). Source material - polypropylene films.
The amount of 15 t/month. Application: For small and large blow molding products, 6. heat shrink, thin films, films for General purpose caps under the Bank etc
5. Secondary granule for the production of polyethylene(PE) pipe. Secondary granule for the production of polyethylene pipes - LDPE 50%+HDPE 50%. The color is black.
In the presence of several formulations with different percentages of polyethylene of low and high pressure.
Maybe to make composition under Your material. For example: 30% -70%, etc. Amount to 50 MT/month.
6. Secondary granules of PP
Suitable for the casting of wide range of plastic products used in the furniture industry, construction and other fields. Ideal for casting small accessories and for the manufacture of large parts.
Color — black, gray
We guarantee high quality of traded material. In the production of secondary granules is carried out continuous quality control at each stage of production: the primary sorting of waste (foil or plastic) and directly in the processing of sorted waste (aglomerarea, crushing, pelleting). The finished granule is also verified and classified according to several parameters (density, purity, color, etc.). The value of the secondary granules of LDPE, HDPE, polypropylene, typically at 40-60% below market value primary granules. As for polystyrene, secondary granule can be 30-50% cheaper than the primary granules.
Additional information on the website polymers.com.ua
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.
We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Post a review