Listning ID 604721
Registration of a company in Poland opens up opportunities for you throughout the European Union, but with the lowest Polish taxes.
The cost of setting up a company in Poland is 499 euros (all mandatory payments are included)
Registration takes place in Warsaw. We can register a company in any city in Poland.
The production of an electronic signature is paid separately - 100 euros for each founder.
(!) PESEL as a gift (!)
*** It is also possible to register a company remotely, you will need to come only to open an account. In this case, an electronic signature costs 150 euros
+38 067 448 42 56 (Viber, What's app, telegram)
+48 795 933 625
more details about the company in Poland here:
THE PROCESS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN POLAND INCLUDES:
1) Preparation of a draft memorandum of association of the company.
2) Selection of the types of activities of the company (PKD).
3) Preparation of a package of documents for the State Court Register.
4) Payment of the court registration fee.
5) Payment of the fee for publication in the judicial journal.
6) Obtaining an individual tax number (NIP).
7) Obtaining a workover number (KRS).
8) Obtaining a statistical number (REGON).
9) Submission of applications for registration of a company as a VAT payer (if necessary)
+ EU VAT (if applicable).
10) Registration with the ZUS social insurance office.
11) Development and production of corporate printing.
12) Opening a company bank account.
13) Selection and provision of a personal accountant.
Our site: na-zakaz.com.ua/открытие-бизнеса-в-польше
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2022 Trade Center of Kyiv and of Kyivs'ka oblast' in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.